IÉSEG School of Management - Lille Economics and Management (LEM, CNRS) invite applications for a temporary, fully funded Postdoctoral position in Information Security and Privacy on its Lille campus starting in January 2023.
The postdoctoral researcher will join a small research team to conduct high-quality research. He/She is expected to collaborate with the team to advance research in the field of Information Security and Privacy. To this end, the postdoctoral researcher will collaborate with Professor Aurelie LECLERCQ-VANDELANNOITTE (Click here for profile), Dr. Jennifer ZIEGELMAYER (Click here for profile), and others at IÉSEG School of Management. He/she will receive regular mentorship and be expected to disseminate their research by submitting academic manuscripts to top management journals such as those of the AIS “Basket of Eight” list.
- A Ph.D. in Information Systems or related discipline.
- A solid research background in behavioral security, information privacy, information ethics, and/or organizational implications of security and privacy.
- A proven research track record.
- Experience in qualitative, econometric, and/or experimental methods in his (or her) past research projects.
The selected applicant is expected to begin his/her assignment in January 2023. The appointment is for 24 months. Gross salary will be competitive with other European research and academic institutions. The researcher will be based in Lille (on the site of IÉSEG School of Management).
The selected candidate will also be involved with some teaching activities in the Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Information Systems Department, though to a limited extent.
The candidate is expected to conduct research and write papers on research projects with the other team members. In addition, the candidate will have opportunity to exchange with an international network of scholars specializing in the areas of information security and privacy.
When applying you will be asked to upload the application package consisting of the following documents merged into one single pdf:
- Cover letter (including a statement that describes the candidate’s motivation to work in our group and qualifications).
- Two representative papers
- Names, affiliations and e-mail addresses of referees
Two recommendation letters should be sent separately by the referees to the following address: email@example.com
For any further question, please contact Prof. Aurelie LECLERCQ-VANDELANNOITTE and Dr. Jennifer ZIEGELMAYER: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is July 1st, 2022. Applications will be considered and processed upon reception.
ABOUT LILLE ECONOMICS AND MANAGEMENT (LEM)
- LEM is a research unit associating the CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research), the University of Lille and IÉSEG School of Management.
- LEM comprises about 200 researchers and 50 doctoral students in economics and management.
- Research at LEM is multi-disciplinary in economics and management and is centered on societal issues.
- LEM is a young, internationally oriented and dynamic laboratory with a strong scientific ambition.
ABOUT IÉSEG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- IÉSEG is one of the leading French business schools in terms of research. The IÉSEG Research Center is accredited by the French CNRS (National Center for Scientific Research). The school actively promotes research, provides resources for active scholars and offers financial bonuses for high quality international peer-reviewed research publications. As a result, faculty members are highly successful in publishing their research in top-tier refereed international journals.
- IÉSEG holds the “triple crown” of international accreditations (AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS) and is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles”.
- The IÉSEG Research Center is accredited by the French National Center for Scientific Research (CNRS).
- IÉSEG offers a dynamic and international work environment with over 40 different nationalities represented. School’s premises have an excellent classroom infrastructure as well as an energizing research environment. The school offers a competitive salary, a relocation allowance and housing search assistance, French social security benefits, complementary health insurance, a profit-sharing plan, and a contributory pension scheme.
More information about IÉSEG School of Management is available online at: http://www.ieseg.fr/en/
ABOUT THE INNOVATION, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT
The department consists of more than 20 permanent faculty who teach and perform research in the areas of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Information Systems and Law. More precisely, the information systems group include 12 permanent faculty. Our diverse body of permanent professors teaches a variety of courses related to Information Systems and publish articles in both national and internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals.