IÉSEG School of Management invites applications for adjunct positions in Data Analytics and Visualization within the Finance Department on Paris Campus
ABOUT IÉSEG SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- IÉSEG holds the “triple crown” of international accreditations (AACSB, AMBA & EQUIS) and is a member of the “Conférence des Grandes Écoles”.
- IÉSEG is one of the leading French business schools in terms of research. The IÉSEG Research Center is accredited by the French CNRS.
- IÉSEG faculty is highly qualified and diverse with over 45 different nationalities represented.
- IÉSEG offers Bachelor, Master and Post-Graduate Degrees as well as Executive Education programs.
More information about IÉSEG School of Management is available online at: http://www.ieseg.fr/en/
We are looking for professors or industry experts for our 45-hours course “Data Analytics and Visualization for Finance” to be taught in Paris campus at IESEG School of Management during the academic year 2022-2023 on each semester. The course will mainly rely on Tableau software and its tools for data analytics along with the following structural details:
- Academic year: 2022-2023
- Course period:
- September - December 2022 (Semester 1) and/or
- January - May 2023 (Semester 2)
- Course session: 2h40 per session each week throughout the semester
Applicants should either be PhDs, professionals with experience in the subject taught and at least a Master’s degree in related fields – Economics, Finance, Quantitative Finance, Engineering, Mathematics/Statistics. We expect the candidates to have interest and knowledge/experience in the fields of data science, data analytics, data visualization with a particular focus on financial applications and practices on the financial markets and/or corporate finance sides - knowledge and experience on R, Excel, Tableau software.
They are expected to show evidence of teaching skills and/or strong professional experience. The number of teaching hours offered can be compatible with other professional activities.
Applicants should be fluent in English as all courses at IÉSEG are taught in this language. Prior knowledge of French is not required.
Adjunct professors are expected to prepare courses, teach and evaluate students, working together under the supervision of a course coordinator. Experience in teaching is a plus.